Guinea Pig Sitting
Why take your guinea pigs to a boarding venue when you can leave them at home and use a guinea pig sitter?
Lonely Pets Club will visit your home to care for your guinea pigs while you are away.
Our animal loving carers will carefully follow your instructions for the care of your guinea pigs. If you
have any other pets, we can look after those as well.
If you have many pets requiring at least an hour's service (for example you are a breeder), call to ask about our special rates.
Check here to see if we service you area and get an instant quote.
Lonely Pets Club is the most experienced pet sitting company in Australia, having made over 500,000 visits into
members' homes since inception in 2003, and the only one to cover all of Melbourne and parts of Sydney.
Benefits of Using Lonely Pets Club to Care for your Guinea pigs
- You guinea pigs experience less disruption than if moving to a location to board.
- All our carers are all police and reference checked animal lovers with a strong background in caring for animals and must
undergo a 2 stage interview process prior to being accepted to work for us.
- Lonely Pets Club is fully insured and has hundreds of reviews from happy customers.
- You will receive written confirmation of your booking via email so you can check the dates and other details
have been acurately recorded.
- We have a Reliability and Quality Guarantee. Back up carers are always available in case your carer falls ill or is
otherwise unexpectedly incapacitated. Many owner-operated small pet sitting businesses do not have a back up plan. With over
11,700 members, Lonely Pets Club has never cancelled a confirmed booking for a holiday service visit due
to a carer being unexpectedly unavailable. We have, however, had pet owners call us in a panic at the last minute
due to being let down by another pet sitting service with whom they had a booking.
- Recommended by many vets and pet industry professionals.
- Meet the carer beforehand at your Initial Visit and show them around.
- We will bring in your mail, put out your bins and water your plants for you.
If you are happy with your choice of pet sitting service, next time it will just take a phone call to organise
care for your guinea pigs - one less thing to worry about while you prepare for your trip away from home!