Why Choose Lonely Pets Club?
"I tried some of the cheaper on-line pet care platforms (big mistake!) and ended up coming back to you guys.
Mary was excellent. Very responsive and prompt and kept us informed.
She really understood our boys and their personalities.
We are always a little bit anxious but Mary made us feel calm - I trust she would have done the right thing, whatever was needed."
Why are Lonely Pets Club Pet Carers different?
- Our pet carers are not just anyone who created their own profile on a public website.
- They are Lonely Pets Club employees who have been screened, referenced checked, police checked and inducted into our company.
- They are treated legally as PAYG employees receiving Superannuation and Penalty Rates.
- They follow our company policies and systems, which were developed over years of experience to ensure we cannot 'forget' to feed your pet/s.
- They are covered by the Lonely Pets Club Service and Reliability Guarantees.
- The vast majority are more mature people with more life and pet related experience. The opposite of what you will find on peer to peer websites.
- Feeding your pets and walking your dogs is our job. It is all that we do. And we do it well. Our business relies on your next booking.
- The management of Lonely Pets Club have actually physically met and chosen our Carers.
Why choose Lonely Pets Club?
- We are recommended by many pet care professionals.
- We have over 519,919 visits worth of pet care experience since 2003.
- The security of our $10 million public liability insurance policy.
- Peace of mind with our our Service and Reliability Guarantees.
We are so confident in our systems that if we forget to feed your pet/s on any given day, we will refund you 10 times the
amount of that day's pet care.
- We have on occasion been approached by desperate pet owners who have been let down at the last minute by
other pet sitting businesses with whom they had a confirmed booking. The pet sitter was ill or
had simply over booked themselves.
Lonely Pets Club does not over book carers and always has back up carers available in case of illness.
- Our carers are all carefully screened, responsible, police and reference checked animal lovers.
We only employ carers with whom we would be happy leaving our own beloved pets and home (and we do!).
Each and every carer must pass reference checks, a police check and a two stage interview process.
- To maintain a high quality, consistent service, all carers must follow the Lonely Pets Club Service Quality Standards at every pet care visit.
- Peace of mind - We have a unique reliable custom built system, developed over 14 years.
You receive an automated booking confirmation email
each time you book with us so you can check that all your booking details have been taken
and recorded correctly in our system.
We have spent 8 years fine tuning our system to ensure the reliability of our service - for example, our
system alerts us if a carer has not accepted a booking promptly or if they haven't checked their Visit Forecast,
which they must acknowledge on a regular basis as a double checking mechanism.
- Our office are able to help you on weekdays during normal office hours. You get to talk to a human!
- We provide training days for our staff to reinforce their confidence and skills with pets.
- You won't ever have to ask neighbours, friends or family, to pet sit again!
- Click here for other benefits of membership.
Why use a pet sitting service?
- If you are holidaying, your pets are happier and experience less stress by staying in their own familiar environment.
- Your pets will be at less risk from contagious diseases (such as kennel cough and cat flu) and parasites, which can be picked up at kennels.
- You will save time not having to transport your pets to kennels.
- Most pet sitting services will take out your bins, bring in your mail and security check your home whilst they visit your pets.
- By providing your dog with regular exercise, you will have a healthier, happier (grateful!) pet.
- Having pets at home gives a house the impression that somebody is home. This decreases your chance of being broken into.
"Just knowing that my dog was being loved while I was away, enabled me to have a relaxing holiday.
Boo must have been happy because he didn't destroy my backyard, he didn't lose any weight and his coat is as glossy as ever.
We'll be back. Excellent service thank you Justin."
- Sharon, Coburg
click here for more reviews
Our mission statement
To bring peace of mind to pet owners by offering a convenient and reliable pet care service, provided by genuine, local animal lovers.